منتديات ملتقى طلاب الجامعة اليمنية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الـســـــــــــلام عـلـيــــــــــكم يا زائر

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولتسجيل دخول الاعضاء
*تصفح المنتدى بشكل أفضل مع فاير فوكس FireFox او Google Chrome

*يمكنك الدخول والتسجيل من خلال حسابك في ال
facebook
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
-
تصويت
رايك في المنتدى يهمنا
1- ممتاز
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup I_vote_rcap50%How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup I_vote_lcap
 50% [ 15 ]
2- جيد
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup I_vote_rcap10%How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup I_vote_lcap
 10% [ 3 ]
3- متوسط
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup I_vote_rcap23%How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup I_vote_lcap
 23% [ 7 ]
4- ضعيف
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup I_vote_rcap17%How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup I_vote_lcap
 17% [ 5 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 30
المواضيع الأخيرة
» الذي لديه نماذج اختبارات مزاولة مهنه في الصيدلة يحطه هنا
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 02, 2021 12:27 am من طرف Pharmacist

» أسئلة وأجابات للصيادلة بكالريوس ودبلوم قد تنفعك في مقابلات طلب وظيفة Pdf
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالجمعة مارس 20, 2015 2:45 am من طرف Pharmacist

» تطور مفهوم التربية
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 12, 2015 1:33 am من طرف ساعد وطني

» الآداب العامة.. الواجب أولاً
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 10, 2015 11:36 am من طرف ساعد وطني

» كيف نربى أبناءنا على الحياة الإيجابية؟
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 18, 2015 12:19 pm من طرف ساعد وطني

» نموذج واجهة لبحث تخرج بكالريوس
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 06, 2014 8:02 pm من طرف Alromh

» من وسوس للشيطان ليعصى الله
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 11, 2014 11:10 pm من طرف Alromh

»  الحكمة من نفض الفراش قبل النوم
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 11, 2014 11:05 pm من طرف Alromh

» نادر: صور الفتاة المتجمدة منذ 500 سنة
How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 01, 2014 1:58 am من طرف Alromh

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم
المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
مـ،ـزاجـ،ـك اليـ،ـوم : // ..
وش يقرب لك هذا الاسم ؟؟؟؟؟؟
احرااج بس بدون زعل
بدء الدراسة للفصل الثاني
¨¨°¤¦¤ الإشـــــــراف ¤¦¤°¨¨
【 أمنـًٍيــآتِ مجـًـنــوٍنــهَ 】 • ...أمنيتك لهذا اليوم..
قــــدهــــــآآآآآ ولا مـــو قـــدهــــآآآآآآ....!!!!؟؟
شباب التغيير
مسابقة دينـــيـة ... دعونا نرى بحر معلوماتكم!!!
خبــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــر عاجل

How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ابن حيان
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
ابن حيان

الدولة : اليمن
الكلية : كلية العلوم الطبية
المدينة : صنعاء
الجنس : ذكر عدد المساهمات : 151
عدد النقاط : 244
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/10/2010
العمر : 36

How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup   How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 28, 2010 6:36 pm

[How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup
By Lisa Curcio, eHow Member
I want to do this! What's This? Simple Sugar Syrup
Lisa Curcio User-Submitted Article
Making a Simple Sugar Syrup is one of th easiest, and just as its name indicates, simple things to make. Also known as Simple Syrup or Bar Syrup, it can make sweetening many different types of drinks a quick and simple thing. Once you have a bottle of Simple Syrup in the fridge you can use it to sweeten Sun Tea, Coffee, Homemade Lemonade, or Kool-Aid, cereals like Oatmeal or Cream of Wheat, Mixed Cocktails, or drizzle it over some fresh fruit that turned out to be somewhat bland.
Difficulty: Easy
Instructions
Things You'll Need:
Granulated Sugar
Water
Sauce Pot, Or
Glass Bowl
Funnel (optional)
Container for Storage
There are a few different ways to make a Simple Sugar Syrup, and deciding which one works for you is as easy as the recipe. Basically, there is no wrong way to make a Simple Sugar Syrup. I have used two different ratios of Water to Sugar and three different methods of mixing them.

There are two simple ratios that are used the most often for making a Simple Syrup. The one you decide on depends mostly on they way you prefer to add sweetener. The first is a 1:1 ratio of Water to Sugar. The second is a 1:2 ratio of Water to Sugar. Aside from the fact that the 1:2 Water to Sugar recipe will make a sweeter syrup, the directions for both recipes are the same.

When stored in the refrigerator, a simple syrup will last up to about 3 months. How you decide to store your syrup depends on the space in your fridge. You can use a mason jar, an old wine or used liquor bottle. If you adding your Simple Syrup to your bar, a fun way to store it is in old antique jars found at your favorite antique or junk shop.

For this example, I am using natural sugar, stored in a mason jar with measurements marked on the side.

1:1 Ratio of Water to SugarChoose your desired ratio of Water to Sugar.

Whisked for about 1 minuteCounter Top Method:

In a glass bowl, add the sugar and then add hot tap water. Whisk until the syrup is clear and all of the sugar is dissolved. Let it cool to room temperature and pour into your bottle or jar and store in the fridge. If you have a funnel, it makes pouring the syrup into the bottle or jar even easier.

The method is nice because you do not need a stovetop or microwave, but takes the longest amount of time to prepare. I have not had much luck getting all of the sugar to dissolve using this method with the 1:2 water to sugar ratio. This method also does not seem to have as much of a syrupy texture to it as the next two methods.

Stovetop Method:

In a sauce pot, add the sugar and then add hot tap water. Turn the heat on medium-low to medium, simmering until the sugar is dissolved, whisking or stirring continuously. After the sugar is completely dissolved, turn the heat up and bring to a boil. Continue to boil the syrup for about a minute, turn off the heat and then let cool to room temperature. After it has cooled, pour it into your bottle or jar and store in the fridge.

Mirowaved for 4 MinutesMicrowave Method:

In a glass microwave bowl, add your sugar and then add hot tap water. Mix with a whisk until the sugar and water are blended. You do not need to completely dissolve the sugar at this time. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 1-3 minutes, depending on the size of your microwave, then stir the mixture and return to the microwave, heating for another 1-3 minutes until the syrup is boiling. Watch your syrup, once it starts to boil, continue to heat and boil it in the microwave for about another minute. Give your syrup one final stir and let it cool to room temperature.

Yields Almost 1 1/2 Cups of SyrupOnce it has cooled, pour it into your container and store in the fridge until you are ready to use it.

Read more: How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5059672_make-simple-sugar-syrup.html#ixzz13fUIlAt7
[/left]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Alromh
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
Alromh

الجنس : ذكر عدد المساهمات : 124
عدد النقاط : 829
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/08/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup   How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Thank you much

اللهم اغفر له ولوالديه ما تقدم من ذنبهم وما تأخر
وقهم عذاب القبر وعذاب الناروأدخلهم الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة مع الأنبياء والشهداء والصالحين
واجعل دعائهم فى الخير مستجاب فى الدنيا والأخره
آمين آمين آمين يارب العالمين
شكراً لمرورك
ابن حيان
عضو نشيط
عضو نشيط
ابن حيان

الكلية : كلية العلوم الطبية
الجنس : ذكر عدد المساهمات : 151
عدد النقاط : 244
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/10/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup   How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 29, 2010 6:26 pm

شكرا على مرورك الطيب
ان شاء اللة تعم الفيدة
للجميع

How to Make a Simple Sugar Syrup
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ملتقى طلاب الجامعة اليمنية :: الكلية :: ¨¨°¤¦¤ كلية العلوم الطبية ¤¦¤°¨¨ :: قسم الصيدلة-
انتقل الى: